SockSmith is a local, nationally recognized retail company, specializing in novelty socks.
Our client came to us to set their business into motion, start selling tons of socks, and increase their online presence.
However, we knew that working with a company that exclusively sold socks would be a challenge, as socks are a very competitive product.
Our team developed two strategies to help SockSmith be competitive and achieve their goals.
First, we addressed their SEO issues by:
- Performing in-depth keyword research and analysis to develop relevant product descriptors.
- Optimizing product page content and creating user friendly and relevant content.
- Writing better meta title and descriptions.
Second, we started them in Google Shopping by:
- Setting them up with a Merchant Center.
- Creating and optimizing their data feed.
- Creating and organizing PLA campaigns targeting specific subsets of inventory.
In just 4 months, we helped turn our client’s business around – with a significant Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), and high increases between both organic and direct traffic.
DOWNLOAD OUR WHITE PAPERS