Google Ads Remarketing is a type of online advertising where ads are shown to users who have already interacted with your website while they are browsing the Internet, watching YouTube videos, or reading news websites. Remarketing – also called Retargeting – reaches those who are familiar with your brand, keeping you top-of-mind and reminding them to visit your site again.
This form of advertising can drive sales, promote brand awareness, and increase conversions. There are a number of ways to remarket with Google Ads.
- Standard Remarketing: Shows your ads to those who’ve visited your site before as they browse sites on the Display Network.
- Dynamic: Shows ads that include specific products or services that people have viewed on your website.
- Video: Shows ads to users who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse the Display Network.
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads: Shows ads to visitors when they do additional searches for what they need on Google, once they leave your site.
- Customer List Remarketing: Upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you, and when they’re signed into Google, your ads show across different Google products.