Videos are a great conversion tool for your website, and many eCommerce store owners want the convenience of embedding a video into a product page. Youtube automatically includes suggested videos at the end of every video, which can distract users and even contain information that would deter potential customers from making a purchase. Here is a quick tutorial on how to remove suggested videos from embedded Youtube videos.
- Go to Youtube and find the video you want to embed on your website.
- Click the Share link below the video.
- Click on Embed.
- Click on Show More.
- Uncheck the Show Suggested Videos checkbox. You can also change the dimensions of the video if you want it to display either larger or smaller.
- Copy the entire <iframe>….</iframe> link, and replace the entire <iframe>…</iframe> link on your website in the desired location. This will embed the video with the new settings you want.
- Save your settings and test the page. The embedded Youtube video should no longer show suggested videos.