To set up a coupon in Merchant Center, you can follow these steps.
- Log in to your Google Merchant Center account.
- Click on “Marketing” on the left-hand menu, and then click on “Promotions.”
- Click on the “plus” icon to create a new promotion.
- Choose the country and language for your promotion.
- Decide where you want your promotion to show: Shopping ads, Free listings, Buy on Google listings, or Local inventory ads. Keep in mind that you can choose more than one destination.
- Enter the details of your promotion, including the promo code, discount amount or percentage off, as well as start and end dates.
- Choose the products that the promo applies to. You can apply it to all products in your feed, or specific items by selecting the relevant products from your product feed.
- Review the details and click “Save” to create your promotion.
Once your promotion has been approved, it will be available for use. Depending on the options you chose during set up, your promotion can appear across Google properties, including Search, Chrome, the Shopping tab, and more.
Contact Vertical Rail for help with your Google Merchant Center account or feed.
Are you reaching your full potential with your GOOGLE ADS?