To have the best chance of success with a Dynamic Search Ad (DSA), make sure your website copy is optimized for keywords related to your products or services. Then you’ll create a Dynamic campaign.
- Sign into your Google Ads account
- Click Campaigns, and then click on the blue +.
- Select New Campaign
- Choose a goal for your campaign, select campaign type Search, and enter the domain you want your ads to target. Click continue.
- Name your campaign, and select locations to target your ads.
- Choose Automated Bid Strategy if you want Google to optimize your bids, or enter your bid (how much you’re willing to pay each time someone clicks your ad) and budget (the average you are willing to spend each day).
- Expand Additional and click on Dynamic Search Ads. Then check the Enable Dynamic Search Ads for this campaign. Click Save and Continue.
Create an Ad Group
- Next, your set up your ad group. For the Ad group type, select the Dynamic option (default).
- Name the ad group and set your default bid (can adjust for each target).
- Decide how you’d like to target your ads.
- If not using automated bidding, adjust your bids for each target. Click Save.
Create Dynamic Ads
- Click new ad
- Enter description text and click done.
- Click Save and Continue.