Have you ever wished that there was a way to download product information like bullet points and search terms on your Amazon product listings?
When making changes to your Amazon inventory via manual uploads, it can be hard to make mass changes to products without having a baseline of product information. Fortunately, there is a way to download important product info like titles, descriptions, bullet points, and search terms directly from Amazon Seller Central using what’s called the Category Listings Report.
While this report once was available by default, this report is now something that sellers must request for Amazon Seller Support to activate.
How To Activate the Amazon Category Listings Report
- To activate, go to your Seller Central account and select Help in the upper right corner.
- Next, scroll to the bottom and select Get Support under Need More Help.
- On the next screen, click on Your Account.
4. Under Your Account, click on Other Account Issues. This will open up a side screen contact form. Simply ask the help support team to “enable the Category Listings Report” and then add an email or phone number, so they can contact you once it’s ready. Click send.
5. Keep an eye on your email (or phone) for the message that the report has been activated. Once it is, go to Inventory Reports in Seller Central. One of your report options should be the Category Listings Report. You can choose to download specific categories, or all or your products in all categories.
The report is available for 7 days, then it will disappear. To reactivate, simple follow the steps again.
Are you making the PROFIT in AMAZON you think you are?
i love you, thank you so much!! This helps immensely
We’re an Amazon seller and that was very helpful… Thank you!