Looking to increase conversions in Walmart? Here are 3 tips to improve Walmart Marketplace sales organically.
1. Win The Buy Box
Just like other marketplaces, Walmart offers a Buy Box competition for third-party sellers. For greater sales, do everything you can to win the Buy Box, which is largely controlled by price (shipping + selling price). Sellers who offer the lowest price have a higher chance of winning it.
2. Positive Reviews
Customer reviews add importance to what you sell. The higher the good customer reviews, the more likely your product will be chosen by a customer. As more and more products and services are available online, customers rely on others’ reviews to help them make buying decisions. The better the reviews of a product or seller, the more likely a potential customer will choose you.
3. Excellent Customer Service
Avoid risk of product delisting or account suspension by providing top-tier customer service and fast shipping. A few things to keep in mind:
- Maintain a standard shipping rate of 99%, otherwise you’ll drop in organic rankings.
- Products shipped rate should remain at or above 99.5%.
- Products returned due to defects or damage should be at 3% or lower.
- Customer service escalation rate should be less than or equal to 0.5% for all orders.
- Provide electronic notice to confirm product shipment within 4 hours.
- Refund requests should be processed within a day of receiving.
- 90% of customer emails should be answered in 1 day.
Walmart is a growing marketplace that may be an excellent opportunity for sellers to showcase their products. Reach out to the Walmart experts at Vertical Rail if you’re interested in improving your Walmart sales.