Innovative retailers, e-tailers, and manufacturers are using social commerce apps to drive social engagement and increase sales directly through social media. However, success in social commerce is more than just plugging in your products and waiting for people to buy. Success is a result of strategy, technology and engagement.
A large number of merchants have learned firsthand that just because you post it doesn’t mean consumers will buy. That understanding is now fueling the innovation of the top social commerce platforms and app developers.
Here are a few of the industry’s top performers:
- Provides a complete eCommerce set up within your Facebook page.
- Offers various other apps you can use, such as SharedDeal, which enables you to create a Daily Deal Store on social media for your customers.
- Allows for a mobile-friendly Facebook shop.
- Highly versatile – has Facebook shops in over 70 countries and accepts over 50 currencies.
- You can optimize your product titles with various colors, sizes, and other unique attributes, which provides your customers with more information about your product.