Shopzilla.com and its sister site, Bizrate.com, connects over 40 million shoppers a month with over 100 million products from thousands of retailers. It has become one of the leading comparison shopping engines and was recognized by Time Magazine as one of the “50 Coolest Websites” in the shopping category. Shopzilla operates on a cost-per-click (CPC) model on a category-level basis. These base rates change during the busy holiday buying season.
Shopzilla helps consumers find the perfect products and a great price by giving them the ability to:
- Sort by popularity, price, brand, product type, style, color, store, material, and more.
- Read and write product reviews.
- Compare bottom line prices (includes tax and shipping).
Vertical Rail offers onboarding and management for Shopzilla and Bizrate. Our goal is to enhance your visibility, performance, and get the highest possible return on investment (ROI) for your business.
Our comparison shopping engine management programs include:
- Creation of Shopzilla/Bizrate account in client’s name (to retain ownership of account).
- Product data feed formatting and set up per the specifications of Shopzilla/Bizrate.
- Optimization of your feed to improve search relevance.
- Strategically manage your inventory and bids to maximize profits.
- Shopzilla operates on their Single Rate Smart Pricing bid structure. This means all categories have a minimum bid of $4.00 but the actual CPC still depends on the category and can turn out to be much lower than $4.00. If you wish to bid above the minimum rate, you will need to manually adjust your bid.
- Reporting and review of metrics key to your Shopzilla success.
Shopzilla and Bizrate allow you to expose your products to new audiences, compete on a vast network, and generate profits. Our team is here to onboard, optimize, and manage bids. Diversify your marketing strategy with Shopzilla.com. Call us and let’s get started today.