Shopping.com is a powerful comparison shopping engine that is a part of the eBay Commerce Network. With vast reaching networks, it receives more than 20 million unique visitors every month and offers tremendous value for merchants and consumers alike. Shopping.com operates on a cost-per-click (CPC) pricing structure with a minimum bid amount, ranging from $.05 to $1.00, depending on product category.
Shopping.com boasts the world’s largest product catalog and features that allow shoppers to:
- Set price alerts and compare bottom line prices.
- Compare products by brand, type, store, price, and hundreds of other category unique attributes.
- Read and write product reviews provided by ePinions.
- Use mobile applications for the iPhone and Android.
- Link to Facebook to share purchases and wish lists with their social network.
Vertical Rail offers onboarding and management for Shopping.com. Our goal is to enhance your visibility, performance, and get the highest possible return on investment (ROI) for your business.
Our comparison shopping engine management programs include:
- Creation of Shopping.com account in client’s name (to retain ownership of account).
- Product data feed formatting and set up per the specifications of Shopping.com.
- Optimization of your feed to improve search relevance, based on keyword queries.
- Strategic management of your inventory and bids to maximize profits.
- At this time, Shopping.com only allows for bid management on a category basis, not a product basis. Therefore you cannot change individual product bids however you can alter the category they fall under in order to adjust your budget and strategy.
- Reporting and review of metrics key to your Shopping.com success.
Shopping.com allows you to expose your products to new audiences, compete on a vast network, and generate profits. Our team is here to onboard, optimize, and manage bids. Diversify your marketing strategy with Shopping.com. Call us and let’s get started today.