Nextag, “The Search Engine for Shoppers,” is one of the leading comparison shopping engines online today. As part of any ecommerce marketing diversification strategy and plan, Nextag offers quality readership and lead potential for the right kinds of industries. Nextag operates on a Cost per Click (CPC) model, with base minimum bids that are set by product type – or category.
Nextag helps consumers by allowing them to:
- Sort products by type, color, style, brand, material, seller, deals, and date added.
- Compare prices on the go with mobile capabilities for iPhone, BlackBerry, iPad, and Android.
- Find relevant deals and coupons.
- Discover when prices are lowered with the “price drop tab.”
- Ability to read and write merchant and product review.
Vertical Rail offers onboarding and management for Nextag. Our goal is to enhance your visibility, performance, and get the highest possible return on investment (ROI) for your business.
Our comparison shopping engine management programs include:
- Creation of Nextag account in client’s name (to retain ownership of account).
- Product data feed formatting and set up per the specifications of Nextag.
- Optimization of your feed to improve search relevance.
- Strategically manage your product listings and bids to maximize profits.
- Nextag is one of the few engines that allows for brand-level bids, product-level bids, or category-level bids. This means bids can be adjusted to feature best-selling brands, products, or product categories depending on your industry and product offerings.
- Reporting and review of metrics key to your Nextag success.
Nextag.com allows you to expose your products to new audiences, compete on a vast network, and generate profits. Our team is here to onboard, optimize, and manage bids. Diversify your marketing strategy with Nextag.com. Call us and let’s get started today.