Bing Ads is a great way to expand your customer base and to harvest a successful Ecommerce business. It’s important to utilize as many engines as possible in order to expand your clientele. That’s precisely what Bing is here for.
Vertical Rail creates and manages Bing Ads campaigns, ads, keywords, and bids. We manage each account on a daily basis and adjust bids as needed to get our clients the highest return on ad spend (ROAS).
How can Bing Ads benefit your Ecommerce business?
- Increase visibility, transactions, and revenue.
- Bing receives nearly 4.5 billion searches per month.
- Lower your risk by diversifying your advertising platforms.
- It’s crucial to get your products listed on multiple search engines in order to reach potential customers.
- Easily import your campaigns from Google AdWords into Bing Ads with just a few clicks. There’s also the option to create entirely new campaigns.
- Bing is based on a cost-per-click (CPC) model of payment.
- Set a budget per keyword, day, or month. Bing charges you per click until your budget has run out.
- Bing offers a daily tracking tool you can use to see how your campaigns are performing and make changes as needed.
- Use the reporting tool to see views, budget, conversions, and to answer specific questions.
Although many features of Bing Ads are very user-friendly, this tool is complex and most successful when managed by Ecommerce professionals. Every day our team helps clients manage their Bing Ads accounts and reach new customers by diversifying their advertising platforms.
Contact us to discuss how your business can benefit.