We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and lots of job satisfaction. Not to mention a great location in Santa Cruz County.
Current Career Openings
We are looking for unique individuals that seek a rewarding position with an established company offering opportunities for advancement, professional growth and job satisfaction.
Vertical Rail, a Premier Google AdWords Partner, is a successful marketing services firm with a 15-year track record of success and a growing roster of national clients & brands. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic and desire to contribute to a successful team. This position will focus on digital marketing with an emphasis on product and brand optimization.
This Job Entails:
- Professional writing (speed and accuracy required)
- Promotional writing & editing
- Optimizing of website, product & brand content
- Blogging and Social Publishing
- Possess a clear understanding of the importance of high quality work and accuracy and its impact on the client’s marketing efforts and site experience
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning new software programs and applications
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- A background or interest in business, marketing, advertising, ecommerce and/or content marketing
- PC: MS office with an emphasis on Excel
Special Considerations Given To Those With Previous Experience In…
- Professional writing and publishing
- Google AdWords & SEM
- Business math & statistical analysis
- Ability to use and or write formulas in Excel
- Marketing: SEO, Mobile, Social, Ecommerce and Marketplaces
- Social Media management
- Google Analytics
Employees who have succeeded in this position had attained degrees in Journalism, English, Economics, Business, Accounting and Marketing.
Pay, Hours, Commitment & Rewards
- Part-time and Full-time
- Salary / Compensation DOE
- A satisfying position in a results-oriented company in Santa Cruz County
- Competitive Health Benefits
How to Apply
No phone calls please. Please send a resume and a cover letter (by using the form below) that speaks to your strengths and demonstrates your professionalism, writing skills and passion for marketing. Resumes without cover letters will be disregarded.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to every applicant. Vertical Rail carefully reviews each application within two weeks of application receipt. If you do not hear from us within this time, we encourage you to apply again for another position in the future, and thank you for your interest in working with us.